Energy Solar Charge Controller 12/20V 20A
PWM solar charger controller for smart battery charging. Microcontroller digital accuracy. Fully automatic operation. Field adjustable lighting and timer control options. Manual test capability. Detects day and night using the PV array. Suitable for all 20V solar home system. Temperature compensation.
Charge current: 20A,
Load current: 20A.
System Voltage: 12/20v
Max. charge current: 20A
Max. discharge current: 20A
Battery Over Voltage Protection
Reverse Connection Protection
Load Over Current Protection
Yes, each two minutes restart once
Charge Type: PWM
Working Temperature: -20Celsius degree—+55Celsius degree
Photovoltaic Module Monocrystalline
Quality and Safety
Rigorous quality control meeting the highest international
High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong
aluminium frame Using UV-resistant silicon
ISO 9001:2008 ?ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS18001
IEC61215,IEC61730,Safety Class II,conformity to CE
based on innovative photovoltalic technologies
High quality,strong aluminium frame,passing
mechanical load testing 5400 Pa and
wind pressure 2400Pa
The LD2420C continues the huge success of one of the most used SHS (Solar Home System.) controllers. With a power range to 10A at automatically recognized 12V or 24V it fits to a system size of maximum 240W.
The latest charging technologies, combined with a new state of charge determination which has been significantly improved once again. A large display informs the user about all operating modes with the aid of symbols. The state of charge is represented visually in the form of a tank display. Data such as voltage, current and state of charge can also be displayed digitally as figures on the display.
The MA series lead-acid battery charger is professional design according to the power battery of electric vehicles equipment. It uses the advanced soft switch technology, with small size, high conversion efficiency, running full loading for a long time, stable output current, high reliability, long service life, easy operation,etc. With short-circuited protection, low-voltage protection, over-heated protection.
The long delay digital counter can ensure the battery from the constant voltage to the float charge reliably every time.
The MA series lead-acid battery charger is professional design according to the power battery of electric vehicles equipment. It uses the advanced soft switch technology, with small size, high conversion efficiency, running full loading for a long time, stable output current, high reliability, long service life, easy operation,etc. With short-circuited protection, low-voltage protection, over-heated protection. The long delay digital counter can ensure the battery from the constant voltage to the float charge reliably every time.
1. Structure of Polycrystalline Solar Panel
Solar modules, which are widely used in ground mounted utility-scale PV plants, large-scale and small civil and commercial power generating system such as BIPV combined to the grid, roof-mounted PV power system, rural electrification, communications, emergency auxiliary power.
Solar PV module is comprised of some solar cells which are connected in serial with high efficiency and enhanced reliability.
2. Main Features of Polycrystalline Solar Panel
· High wind-pressure and easy installation
· Water resistant junction box
· Design to meet unique demand of customer
· 25 year power output warranty
High efficiency, multicrystalline silicon solar cells with high transmission and textured glass deliver a module efficiency of up to 22%, minimizing installation costs and maximizing the kWh output of your system per unit area and able to withstand all extreme weather across the Southern and Northern parts of Nigeria. 25 years life span.
– Tight positive power tolerance of 0W to +5W ensures you receive modules at or above nameplate power and contributes to minimizing module mismatch losses leading to improved system yield. -Top ranking in the “TÜV Rheinland Energy Yield Test” and the “PHOTON Test” demonstrates high performance and annual energy production.
– Tests by independent laboratories prove that this modules: ? Fully conform to certification and regulatory standards. ? Withstand wind loads of up to 2.4kPa and snow loads of up to 5.4kPa, confirming mechanical stability. ? Successfully endure ammonia and salt-mist exposure at the highest severity level, ensuring their performance in adverse conditions. – Manufacturing facility certifi ed by TÜV Rheinland to ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and BS OHSAS 18001:2007.